Friday, March 12, 2010

Mothers for Haiti

Normally, I would post this on my other blog but I am trying to get the word out all over.I am organizing a fundraiser with a group of women who I have meet since the earthquake. We are calling ourseles "Mothers For Haiti". Our fundraiser will be held either the 10th or 24th of April. It will be at the Roi Hardy Park in Riverton from 10-3. We will have a yard sale, bake sale, live music, kids area and boutique with lots of cute stuff. We are also having a silent auction for business services and gift cert. Women who have been to haiti as adopting parents or nurses will be there to educate and talk about the needs they saw. It is going to be great. If you can donate anything That we can sale at one of these areas, or would like to just donate money please contact me. But please, more then anything, plan to come and enjoy the fun and help support these children in Haiti. All the money will go to get needed food and supplies to Foyer de Sion orphanage. Read the world according to aimee for more details.

1 comment:

  1. ok i just added you to my list of blogs that I stalk!

    So i have a bunch of formula for you. it was all freebies after I had Kai.
    I'll get them to you soon.

    ReplyDelete