Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Mama, Snap a picture!"

I wanted to post pictures so some of the families who loved my boys while in LH could see how much they have grown and changed. Big Man is our photographer so most of the pics were taken by him. If he is not in it he is taking it...except for all the close ups of his face in which he got really good at taking pictures of himself. A talent I still have not mastered. All these pictures were taken in March. I will upload more recent pictures of our last trip as soon as I can. You see, we only have pictures of the first half since "someone" broke the camera. That mystery will have to be solved in the next life, since neither one of them wants to admit anything.

He was so proud of this pose...I call it the "Cobra!" Say it with a really cool low voice...do it...its way more fun.

I can just see exactly what he will look like as a full grown man in this picture. He is so handsome!

Kind of a funny picture of him but he doesn't sit still long enough so I have more pictures of his older brother from this trip.
One thing we do have going for us is that they love each other sooo much. I think it helped them to always have that connection of love with someone else.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Aimee, I am SO THANKFUL to see this blog! The overwhelming joy I feel right now is indescribable. I have prayed for these boys and loved them from afar, and I am so happy they are HOME with their forever family. I cannot tell you how happy I am right now! Thank you so much for blogging and sharing the rest of their story with us. I can't wait to follow your blog and watch how these two boys grow in your family! Thank you, thank you, thank you for blogging!
    Brec

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! They are right where they belong, and look so happy. I know it wasn't, and won't always be, easy, but you all were obviously brought together by one amazing miracle. I can't wait to come out and see you guys. I'm counting my frequent flyer miles as we speak for a happy LH reunion! I just LOVE the idea that Juliana Ruth and Anyinda can play together again and I can't wait to hug both the boys.
    --Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling. i love the piggy-back picture of the two of them! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome answer to prayer! Comfort, Brian and Josephine and the rest of our family have been praying for those boys for 2 years! We are so happy for them and for you and your family. They look so happy and healthy. Comfort talks about them a lot. It would be great if they could see each other :)
    Lanae

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so good to see those two smiling and with the family where they belong! Best wishes to all of you as you make the adjustment to life as a family in America!!! We adopted Saviour, now Lilly and it would be so fun to have a LH reunion to see these children together.

    ReplyDelete