Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Coincidence or spiritual prompting?

R forgot his lunch today so I thought we would take it to him. Vera said she wanted to take a pizza and eat with him. I just could not stomach a pizza today so I decided I would get a sandwhich too. There is a little ceasars and a subway in the strip mall right across the street the from R's work . My first thought was that I would go there after I dropped Bee off at a party. Then I had this thought " I am not bringing 4 little kids into 2 different eating establishment" I could not leave them in the car without my oldest daughter so I asked her if she would mind coming to get the pizza and stuff before I took her. I knew it was going to be a little colder if I bought the food in our little city before driving to R but it was worth the trade off. I got the food, dropped off Bee and jumped on the freeway to eat lunch with R. A few hours later R sent me this news link. Apparently the store right next to Subway was robed at gunpoint today during the time I would have been next door with the kids getting food. It actually startled R because he thought I had gone across the street to get the food.
Coincidence or prompting? Hmmmm? You decided for yourself but as for me I already know the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment