Monday, May 3, 2010

African Snows

My heart is full of joy as I write this blog entry. I don't know where to begin except to say that I have never been so aware that the Lord is so aware of me.
I have blogged about my journey to find my children on my other blog but now that I know, without a doubt, what the Lord has been telling me, I will blog about it here, on our family blog because they are our family now.
R and I have had some experiences this weekend that have testified that the Ghana boys are to be ours. (More people will be reading this blog so I have taken their names and our other children's names out. My two Ghana boys still need aliases but I am trying to be creative with that.) I have spoken to their beautiful Foster Mother and she has assured me that she will love them like her own so I have no worries until I can come and get them.
We are filing papers this week. I want to share more thoughts about this but it's Monday and I have been waiting (not very patiently) to get a hold of some of the key players in this journey and get everything rolling. So this entry will be short.
I will say that I have grown so much in the past 4 months of my life. I see things differently and I know my perspectives have changed and evolved as the trails of the past have taught me. I was not ready 4 month ago to take on this adventure but I wanted to be and Heavenly Father has shaped me and pruned me to be ready. I know we are still going to stand on rocky ground here and there but I know the outcome because He has let me see it. And IT.IS.SO.WORTH.IT!
I will stand steadfast and immovable and have faith that day will come. And when it does we will celebrate...GHANA STYLE!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! We HAVE to talk! I've been thinking this for weeks and just trying to be patient. I want you to be able to concentrate on your fundraiser, but I won't be able to wait much past that! I just love you guys and miss you all SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear more!

    Brandie

    ReplyDelete