Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I am waiting for the gong to go boom and hit me smack dab in the kisser.

Everyone warned me about the huge road blocks of an international adoption. I feel ready and prepared for those things to happen but every time I expect it ...it's smooth sailing. On top of everything, I have so many people coming out of the woodwork who sincerely care for the children of Ghana and hope to assist me in whatever means possible to get Big Man and Little Man home. It feels like the world is shrinking in size and is not as big as it once was. I am not deceiving myself, I am still prepared for this all to hit a major road block but I have faith that these are our kids and Heavenly Father wants them with their family ASAP. He is opening doors and using great people to assist us in getting this done. I think the road we took and the heartache we felt in finding them paved the way for us to be ready to handle everything now. Maybe it was just to help us see that this is truly his will so that when we could get frustrated, we remain strong and hopeful. I think all my experience since I first saw them until now have given me a firm foundation to stand on. Somethings can not be denied. Somethings can not be explained, only to say that they are the mysterious ways in which the Lord works to bring to pass that which He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment